A touchscreen direct-recording electronic voting machine that allows all voters to use one machine.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Easy to assemble on a tabletop or as a stand with its integrated legs
- Optional ADA-compliant configuration offers accessibility to voters with physical, vision and literacy challenges
- Intuitive technology prevents one voter from voting multiple times and also eliminates the risk of overvoting
- Generous 15-inch LCD touchscreen with legible font displays the ballot and allows voters to make selections
- Dynamic interface for testing, maintenance, and opening and closing the polls
- LCD screen with ample characters displays diagnostic and error messages
- Programmable read-only memory devices store permanent configuration information about the Edge unit as well as ballot counters
- Complete audit trail that’s stored in the internal memory includes ballot images, ballot summaries and event log and is unable to be disabled.