A tablet-based solution that combines the flexibility, efficiency, and simplicity of modern technology, with an underlying platform of security and performance.
Advantages of the ICX | VVPAT:
- A direct record electronic (DRE) tabulator that is paired with a Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT).
- Every electronic record stored on the ICX memory devises has a corresponding paper record copy in the form of a VVPAT receipt.
- The ICX is the only system on the market that enables audio playback of the VVPAT record.
- System allows a paper audit trail for end-to-end transparency.
- Easy-to-use compact thermal printer allows voters to review, accept or reject their paper record.
- The VVPAT viewing screen turns opaque between voter sessions, saving paper and maintaining privacy.
- One machine for all voters.
- Engineered simplicity, start to finish.
Advantages of the ICX | BMD:
The ImageCast® X can be configured as a Ballot Marking Device (BMD), which is paired with a commercially available, compact laser printer that prints a summary of the voters selections.
- Familiar printing technology for both poll workers and voters.
- Simple process for poll worker to reload paper.
- BMD printer uses standard 8.5” x 11” non-proprietary paper. Unused paper can be saved for later election events.
- Paper ballots can be scanned on any ImageCast® tabulator in the voting location or central office.