A proven optical ballot scanning and imaging tabulator with HAVA-compliant capabilities. All in one machine!
Benefits of the ImageCast® Precinct:
- Capable of simultaneous ballot tabulation and assisted voting functionality
- One machine to serve high-volume standard voters and low-volume accessible voters
- High resolution digital scanning technology
- Lightweight, easy to store, carry & set up
- Patented AuditMark® technology interprets how ballots are read
- Marginal mark detection clarifies intent
- End-to-end system auditability
The ImageCast® proprietary technology truly sets this product apart from the competition. Focusing on two key aspects of the electoral process – risk-limiting auditing and voter intent – improving the transparency and integrity of the election process.
AuditMark® technology: Interprets the digital image of the ballot, and appends to the bottom of the image a record of how that ballot was counted on Election Day - why bother purchasing a scanner if it can’t tell you what it read?
Marginal mark detection: Allows voters to clarify their intent when they cast their ballot. Thresholds are configured to jurisdictional requirements
Complete end-to-end system auditability: every action taken on the tabulator and the election management system is recorded in a digital audit log.
Advantages of an All-in-One Machine:
- Cost savings on initial purchase, programming & maintenance
- Training and testing of one machine for election workers
- One vote total at the end of election night
- One machine for ALL voters!