Unlike many companies and websites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business customers.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you browse this Site, any other Command Central, LLC website, or any affiliate site:
Information you provide directly when you register or make an online order, join an online community or other group, inquire about Command Central, LLC products, or request Command Central, LLC support or services at any Command Central, LLC interactive message board, or via any e-mail messages you send us, including personally identifiable information such as your name, contact information (phone, fax and pager numbers, address, and email address), ordering information, and payment data.
Information you provide directly, including personally identifiable information you submit through this Site as part of the online job application process or in the process of registering for an Command Central, LLC sponsored training, event, user group, or conference.
Passively collected information, including through the use of “cookies” described below, such as IP addresses, web browser and operating system information, date and time of visits, and the web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing this Site, any other Command Central, LLC website or any affiliate site;
Click-through information related to Command Central, LLC emails and related marketing activities; and
Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of hits per week or per web page.
“Cookies” are small text files that store information about your interactions with a particular website, either temporarily (known as a “temporary” or “session” cookie, and deleted once you close your browser window) or more permanently on the hard drive of your computer (known as a “permanent” or “persistent cookie”). Cookies can make it easier to use a website by allowing servers to access certain information quickly:
- Session cookies can be used to help a user’s browser navigate a website more smoothly and may show up if the user comes from a website with which the subsequent website has some relationship (e.g., a website of an affiliated company) and can give helpful information.
- Persistent cookies can be used to customize a website for a user, such as by storing passwords, preferences, and registration and account information so that users do not have to reenter this information each time they visit a website.
This Site may use both session/temporary cookies and persistent/permanent cookies to store information that allows us to offer you better customer service and to navigate through the Site with ease. To make the Site easier to use, we combine information collected via cookies with personally identifiable information. Note that if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or areas of the Site or enjoy certain conveniences at this Site.
The Way We Use Information
Command Central, LLC uses information collected online in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly online, or through email messages, relating to inquiries about products, ordering products, requests for support or services, or downloading products, we use the information to engage in and process transactions with you, respond to your inquiries and requests, and provide customer support activities.
- For information you provide online, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we use the information to customize future communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with Command Central, LLC.
- For some registration, email and use data you provide, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you receive.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
- For information submitted using the online job application process, we may use and disseminate this information internally and among our affiliates as necessary to consider your application and to contact you regarding our decision.
- For information submitted online for scheduling training or registering to attend an Command Central, LLC sponsored conference or event, we may use and disseminate this information internally and among our affiliates to communicate with you and to facilitate your registration and participation.
When We Share Customer Information
Command Central, LLC shares information for business purposes only on a need-to-know basis and only with: (a) its own employees and affiliates; (b) the customer from which Command Central, LLC received the information; (c) Command Central, LLC subcontractors, consultants, and third-party service-provider companies, that have agreed to safeguard such information in a like manner to the way that Command Central, LLC safeguards such information and that have signed confidentiality agreements with Command Central, LLC; and (d) other entities authorized to have access to such information under applicable law or regulation. Command Central, LLC does not share non-public individually identifiable information with third party marketers.
We will not use or share information in ways unrelated to those described above without first notifying you and offering you a choice as to whether or not we may use your data in this different manner.
Our Commitment to Data Integrity and Security
Command Central, LLC processes information only in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that customer information is accurate, complete, current and otherwise reliable with regard to its intended use. However, Command Central, LLC expects customers will update their personal information with Command Central, LLC as necessary.
Command Central, LLC takes reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity, and prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure, of information. This includes maintaining a system of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to secure such information.
Links to Unaffiliated Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. If you link to or otherwise visit any other websites managed by third parties, please review the privacy policies posted at those sites. Command Central, LLC has no control over those websites and is not responsible or liable for the policies and practices followed by third parties.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
Online registration profiles you may have established at Command Central, LLC relating to sales, marketing, customer support, training, and event registrations can be updated by following the instructions provided within each profile/account.
We may keep information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law. Please note that if your information is removed from our databases, you may no longer be able to access certain areas of our website requiring registration or a subscription.
Revisions and Contact Information